An incredibly tough and flexible waterproof coating.
Aquaguard SPC is an easy to use, extremely fast drying, single pack coating, and has been specifically formulated for areas where submersion in water for extended periods of time is required.
It provides a highly chemical and water resistant coating with a satin finish. Aquaguard SPC is extremely versatile and may be applied to both floor and wall surfaces for a variety of purposes and is commonly used in swimming pools, fish ponds, marine industries, and coastline areas. It is especially good where weak to medium acidic or alkaline water is present.
It has very low water vapour permeability and can even be applied directly onto a damp surface.
It is recommended that the membrane is protected from UV during the application.
• Extremely tough (70N/mm.sq) waterproof coating
• Non-toxic or taint
• Fast drying. Touch dry in approx 1 hour
• Highly flexible with an elongation breakpoint at 350%
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Adheres to virtually any substrate including damp surfaces
• Easy to use, single pack product
• Formulated for use in long time submersion
• Decorative and long lasting
• Extremely easy to clean
• Ideal for chemically laden environments such as swimming pools and coastal areas
• Available in blue as standard or any RAL colour (subject to minimum quantity) – please phone our technical sales line for further information on 0800 980 0852
Coverage: 5L = 50m² / 20L = 200m²
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!