A quick and easy way of ensuring your steps and stairs satisfy assessment under the Disability Discrimination Act, DuraGrip Nosings are both highly visible and non-slip for maximum public safety.
How to Select
For existing steps and stairs, DuraGrip Nosing 70 is normally used, as Building Regulations do not apply, and these nosings offer a larger 70mm wide tread area and therefore more value for money.
For new build installations, the use of the 55mm x 55mm profiles are required to meet the latest building regulations.
- Effective accident prevention at minimal cost
- Extremely durable and permanent
- Ultra tough resin bonded grit
- Coarse or medium non-slip grades
- Unaffected by temperature variations
- Available in hi-vis Yellow or White
- Next day delivery