A clear, pure acrylic floor sealer with superior penetration. Duraseal floor polish protects and preserves the life of floor coverings such as vinyl, terrazzo, marble, ceramic and floor coatings. It fills small openings in porous tiles and preventing dusting on hard surfaces.
- Restores gloss, colour and beauty to worn or dull floors
- Forms a barrier against dirt penetration, water and wear
- Reduces the number of top coats needed to produce high shine and gloss.
- Increases the anti-slip
- Provides a slip resistant, smooth glossy base film that will not discolour.
- Topcoat finishes are easily removed without affecting the sealer undercoat.
- Frequency of stripping and refinishing is drastically reduced.
- It is essentially odourless, easy to use, adheres well and is recommended for sealing most indoor floor surfaces.
All surfaces must be thoroughly clean and dry and free from loose material.
1. Thoroughly strip old finish from floors.
2. Rinse with clean water and allow floor to dry thoroughly.
3. Apply 3 to 4 thin coats of sealer allowing 45-60 minutes drying time between coats. Under humid conditions allow longer drying time.
(It is important to allow each coat to dry.)
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!