Widely used in warehouses, factories, showrooms, workshops, aircraft hangars and railway depots. Being odourless and taint-free this is ideal for use in medical, animal or food environments.
Flortex Professional is a heavy duty two part 100% solids epoxy floor coating incorporating quality high build fillers, providing a totally impervious coloured gloss finish.
With it's pure epoxy high build formulation, this makes Flortex Professional one of the most durable coatings available, with very high resistance to heavy forklift traffic.
The substrate is best primed with Polycote EP Primer, OT Primer or WD Primer before coating.
Contact Polycote Technical Helpline for advice.
- The heaviest coating easily applied by roller
- May be applied in conjunction with aggregate to achieve 2-3mm build
- Chemically resistant
- 100% solids epoxy formulation
- Solvent free, non toxic or taint
- High gloss easy clean finish
- Flortex Professional offers excellent chemical resistance for bunded areas & chemical rooms
Coverage: 15-30sq.m per unit – 7.5kg
Coverage: 30-60sq.m per unit – 15kg
Also available as an XFH version (faster curing times).